I'll be presenting a lightning talk about uzbl.
Also, Arch Linux guys Roman, JGC, Thomas and me will hang out at the distro miniconf. We might join the infrastructure round-table panel, but there is no concrete information yet.
More stuff I'm looking forward to:
- fosdem maemo application
- mirrorbrain. a topic often discussed at Arch
- a 2nd fries van!
- openpcf (how would this compare to puppet et al?)
- asterisk development
- csync (reminds me of my own ddm)
- map/reduce in nosql vs sql on rdms
- writing a patch for linux
- scaling facebook
I'm suprised myself how there are much more topics of interest to me then last year, and I'm not sure if the program is even finished.